Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Sun

Hey all!

Just wanted to give you a quick peek at the new craft space. We're still in the midst of painting, but I'm too excited to wait to post pics of the finished project. I'm weird. I know this. I'm also impatient. I know this too. But here are some snapshots!!

 
 
I love this color. The room was a really pretty lavender, but I wanted something a little lighter and brighter. And this pale yellow totally fits the bill.

 
 
Two windows let in a lot of sunshine!

 
 
"What's this?" you ask......
 
 
 
"Why, it's a DOUBLE CLOSET!!!" I reply while dancing a jig. Oh, the storage possibilities....

 
 
Yep, I think this was a good color choice. Now to finish painting, and then get everything of a crafty nature moved upstairs...and then organized. A huuuuuuge thank you to my husband for spending his afternoons this week painting the ceiling and trim and painting the walls twice. He is, in a word, amazing. Thank you, sweetpea :)
 
 
I think I'll keep him around for a while longer.
 
 
Love and hugs,
Ru

No comments:

Post a Comment